Account Manager, Programmatic Supply
Location: Fremont, CA / San Francisco, CA
Employee Type: Full Time
Department: Supply/ Operations
Experience: 4+ years of experience in ad- tech.
Vdopia is the company behind Chocolate - the global programmatic buying and selling platform for mobile video advertising. As a mobile-first, technology driven company, we empower publishers to run mobile video ads across mobile web and apps using our proprietary .VDO technology combined with whole suite of programmatic tools. Vdopia is a privately held, venture-backed company headquartered in Silicon Valley with presence across the globe.
As a company with cutting-edge programmatic solutions empowered by technology, we are searching for a talented, high energy professional to join our Supply side team. We're looking for the professional who can help us to onboard, manage & grow our supply partnerships. The person responsible for this role would be responsible for managing our Publisher/supply side clients.
Vdopia is hiring a Publisher Account Manager to join our Programmatic Supply team. This person will work closely (internally) with supply, yield analytics, product, engineering solutions and (externally) supply side clients/publishers to achieve company goals.
Essential functions/ What you'll do
- Integrate new and existing publishers
- Work with both internal and external parties to ensure that technical and publisher related issues are handled quickly and appropriately with publishers
- Focus on account management through inventory performance analysis, inventory optimization, and maximizing publisher's relationships for new opportunities
- Communicate and work closely with publishers worldwide to provide customer support
- Manage publishers on Chocolate platform
- Perform ongoing optimization of inventory to ensure quality for the advertisers
- Assist in the technical aspects of publisher integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary technical guidance to the publisher
- Reconcile publisher accounts monthly
- Work on QBRs
Skills & Qualifications
- Desire to work in startup environment
- Team player
- 4+ years of experience in ad- tech.
- 2+ years of programmatic experience
- Experience in supply side integrations and onboarding, and optimizing supply side relationships for an Exchange/SSP
- Experience in working with mobile publishers
- Familiarity with mobile advertising technology.
- Expertise in working with DSPs, SSPs, ad exchanges, ad networks & aggregators, ad servers, and/or other optimization platforms.
- Desire and ability to work with lean teams across continents
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data.
- Fundamental knowledge of ad serving methodologies.
- Familiarity with media formats and digital/mobile technologies.
- Ability to investigate, analyze & solve problems, and clearly communicate results.
- Willingness to travel if needed
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done.
- Eagerness to get hands-on to figure out how things work.
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
- Excellent listening, presentation, verbal and written communication skills, ideally comfortable in a consultative environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team.
- Competitive compensation with attractive Bonus structure
- Unlimited/Flexible Vacation policy
- Good health care benefits
- Foodie Fridays (it's a thing - we are all foodies)
- Opportunity take on lot of responsibilities and make an impact in fast paced work environment
- Working closely with the Product teams and the core management